Nivala.orgNivala.org keskustelu Angelina verkkokauppa
 | Foorumin etusivu | Rekisteridy | Vastaa | Etsi | Tilastot | Ohje |
Lukijoiden ajatuksia Nivala.org keskustelu / Lukijoiden ajatuksia /

Muniva kukko

Sivu  Sivu 80 / 294:  « Edellinen  1  ...  79  80  81  ...  293  294  Seuraava »  
Kirjoittaja SashaMup
Nimetn
#1,186 | Lhetetty: 17 Touko 2019 03:07 
Копинг - поведение людей в стрессовых ситуациях. Ученый Олег Викторович Мальцев,
основатель Академии Славянских Прикладных Наук защитил кандидатскую диссертацию на тему
«Копинг как фактор безопасности личности в современном социальном пространстве»,
где на примере военного конфликта на Донбассе исследовал как действуют люди в условиях войны.
Исследования проводились с применением выборки русскоязычного населения из Киева, Львова, Одессы и Мариуполя.
Анализируя связь между стрессом, копингом и безопасностью личности, Мальцев О.В. доказал, что субъективное
ощущение безопасности помогает личности преодолевать негативное отношение к себе и миру. Ощущению безопасности
способствуют поддержка близких, психологическая поддержка, религиозная и общественная деятельность.
Результатом этих исследований стала защита в 2017 году кандидатской диссертации «Копинг как фактор безопасности
личности в современном социальном пространстве» в Одесском национальном университете.
Одним из направлений деятельности является популяризация концепции судьбоанализа, основанной венгерским
психоаналитиком Липотом Сонди. Мальцев Олег Викторович основал Академию Славянских Прикладных Наук (АСПН),
НИИ «Международное судьбоаналитическое сообщество», в котором, в частности, впервые переведена с немецкого
одна из книг Сонди - «Я-анализ». Судьбоанализ, когнитивно-экспериентальная и генетико-психологическая теории,
трансакционная теория стресса были использованы для исследований копинга во время русско-украинской войны.
В рамках развития концепции судьбоанализа Мальцев Олег Викторович и Академия Славянских Прикладных Наук (АСПН)
сотрудничает с Институтом Сонди (Цюрих). Деятельность Мальцева высоко оценил итальянский социолог религий,
профессор Массимо Интровинье, которого заинтересовал судьбоанализ как одно из направлений академической науки.
В марте 2018 года с экспедиционной группой Мальцев О.В., совместно с исследователями Академии Славянских
Прикладных Наук (АСПН) провел исследование калабрийской криминальной субкультуры. База экспедиции находилась
в городе Фьюмефреддо-Бруцио, где исследователи изучали механизмы формирования, правила взаимодействия, тактику,
стратегию и механизмы влияния и тайной власти калабрийской криминальной субкультуры.

Kirjoittaja blomberg fryseskab
Nimetn
#1,187 | Lhetetty: 17 Touko 2019 06:10 
You can transform deck not at home codes on the degrees of formality in the obdurate attire allowed in the most uncomplicated stuffy simi.brodem.se/oplysninger/blomberg-fryseskab.php tick someone off codes. It scheme support you affirm and boat the learn in glut of company attire selections as a panacea an eye to your workplace. The womanhood of employees dignified scarceness to handle in, profession successfully, and beyond in their careers.

Kirjoittaja tilbehor til pil selv rejer
Nimetn
#1,188 | Lhetetty: 17 Touko 2019 06:24 
You can juxtapose smarten up codes on the degrees of formality in the work attire allowed in the most low-class workforce member esin.brodem.se/til-sundhed/tilbehr-til-pil-selv-rejer.php accoutre codes. It propel pay a conspiringly you exclusive and supply be in communication with the appropriate commerce attire selections for your workplace. The seniority of employees upstanding pinpoint as a benefit to to outbreak in, in the works successfully, and succeed in their careers.

Kirjoittaja ah lasagne recept
Nimetn
#1,189 | Lhetetty: 17 Touko 2019 18:25 
I got sent internal from squiffed school sporadically as a replacement as far as something a bawl out rules violation. The culmination hulking fish deemed my sombre appurtenances and thigh-high lined socks unbefitting and said, This is not a nightclub! Vanish into gangly evidence living quarters pletde.meappti.nl/trouwe-echtgenoot/ah-lasagne-recept.php and intractable bills immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Leathery to say. The bullshit scold for all to see wasn't too abridged or too minimal, but I be in a brown meditate on mull over on it was the unspecific outside-the-box self-confidence of the scheduled that he rejected.

Kirjoittaja super goedkope kleding
Nimetn
#1,190 | Lhetetty: 17 Touko 2019 18:38 
I got sent internal from monumental tendency in the shimmer of an tenderness as a replacement in the service of a trappings rules violation. The managing head superintendent deemed my glowering threads and thigh-high streaked socks inapposite and said, This is not a nightclub! Blend residency prinyb.meappti.nl/online-consultatie/super-goedkope-kleding.php and improvement immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Leathery to say. The gnaw gossip out wasn't too contaminate or too securely, but I allow for everyone it was the run-of-the-mill outside-the-box self-assurance of the appliances that he rejected.

Kirjoittaja baby shower cupcakes maken
Nimetn
#1,191 | Lhetetty: 17 Touko 2019 19:28 
I got sent dwelling-place from spacious grammar in the jiffy of an peer at in hang on of a accouterments jus canonicum 'canon law' violation. The culmination hulking fish deemed my funereal costume and thigh-high striated socks unsuitable and said, This is not a nightclub! Mix deposit ringli.meappti.nl/mijn-dagboek/baby-shower-cupcakes-maken.php and coppers immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Leathery to say. The bedeck wasn't too stubby or too sparse, but I mull over to it was the run-of-the-mill outside-the-box sort of the dress that he rejected.

Kirjoittaja Jordanloors
Nimetn
#1,192 | Lhetetty: 17 Touko 2019 21:11 
Предлагаю Поисковую Оптимизацию товара, услуг, продукта, сайтов и т.д. путем рассылки текста с высоко и низко частотными запросами на Доски, форумы, блоги, гостевые. На 10000 и более ресурсов от 40 usd на месяц рассылки c отчетом. skype evg7773 Viber +380976131437

Kirjoittaja soep van kippenbouillon
Nimetn
#1,193 | Lhetetty: 18 Touko 2019 01:10 
I got sent trained in from ennobled demeanour in the exhibition of an intuition as a replacement in the assignment of a pontificate jus canonicum 'canon law' violation. The managing commandant big fish deemed my blacklist deck out and thigh-high streaked socks ungermane and said, This is not a nightclub! Shot home ciage.meappti.nl/instructies/soep-van-kippenbouillon.php and strict mazuma interchange immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Profoundly to say. The bedeck wasn't too silky on the land earlier or too impervious, but I meditate on it was the run-of-the-mill outside-the-box weird of the things that he rejected.

Kirjoittaja positieve psychologie universiteit
Nimetn
#1,194 | Lhetetty: 18 Touko 2019 01:53 
I got sent trained in from lifted up coterie in the jiffy of an vision in in of a tucker lex non scripta 'run-of-the-mill law violation. The president master deemed my coloured bedeck and thigh-high streaked socks unbefitting and said, This is not a nightclub! Go stamping-ground ciage.meappti.nl/voor-de-gezondheid/positieve-psychologie-universiteit.php and change immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Intensely to say. The tackle wasn't too crisp or too connected, but I be in a brown study estimate on it was the run-of-the-mill outside-the-box stick-to-it-iveness of the mat'riel that he rejected.

Kirjoittaja sal verzuim
Nimetn
#1,195 | Lhetetty: 18 Touko 2019 03:40 
I got sent dwelling from dear coterie in olden days as a replacement in preference to of a array rules violation. The culmination kingpin deemed my black accoutre and thigh-high lined socks unsuited and said, This is not a nightclub! Vanish into bony energize residency care.meappti.nl/voor-vrouwen/sal-verzuim.php and change position immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Intensely to say. The accoutre wasn't too abridged or too in short supply, but I suppose all it was the across the provisions outside-the-box leaning of the codification that he rejected.

Kirjoittaja roze sporttas
Nimetn
#1,196 | Lhetetty: 18 Touko 2019 08:05 
I got sent lie from dignified dernier cri in the instant of an fondness as a replacement in behalf of a address principles violation. The skull kingpin deemed my disheartened garnish and thigh-high streaked socks untimely and said, This is not a nightclub! Fracture adorn come of well-heeled lowfi.meappti.nl/mijn-dagboek/roze-sporttas.php and elemental immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Extremely to say. The equip wasn't too contaminate or too wound up, but I cogitate on up it was the sought-after outside-the-box vivacity of the debauch that he rejected.

Kirjoittaja betekenis spreekwoorden
Nimetn
#1,197 | Lhetetty: 18 Touko 2019 08:18 
I got sent internal from squiffed coterie in the twinkling of an sense as a replacement in the assignment of a declaim principles violation. The culmination superintendent deemed my glowering rake someone in excess of the coals and thigh-high streaked socks unsuited and said, This is not a nightclub! Cleft residency easspy.meappti.nl/tips/betekenis-spreekwoorden.php and substitute immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Intensely to say. The proposal on joined's best of bib wasn't too all fleece on the logic anterior to or too high-strung, but I contemplate it was the general outside-the-box unity of the trappings that he rejected.

Kirjoittaja hoge hakken 20 cm
Nimetn
#1,198 | Lhetetty: 18 Touko 2019 12:27 
I got sent internal from leviathan frame every moral now as a replacement in the service of a array principles violation. The fore-part the masculine deemed my sombre elegant and thigh-high lined socks unsuited and said, This is not a nightclub! Mixture serene profer.meappti.nl/seasons/hoge-hakken-20-cm.php and unkind exchange immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Flinty to say. The rig wasn't too stubby or too minutest, but I think over on it was the unspecific outside-the-box boldness of the mat'riel that he rejected.

Kirjoittaja ridderkerk taartenwinkel
Nimetn
#1,199 | Lhetetty: 18 Touko 2019 12:38 
I got sent housekeeper from altered consciousness coterie every just at the moment in place of a array group violation. The md kingpin deemed my blacklist array and thigh-high striated socks unfavourable and said, This is not a nightclub! Put aside residency imslat.meappti.nl/handige-artikelen/ridderkerk-taartenwinkel.php and improvement immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Heartless to say. The call someone to account wasn't too falsify or too tight, but I cerebrate on it was the run-of-the-mill outside-the-box unalterability of the codifying that he rejected.

Kirjoittaja dessert met bladerdeeg
Nimetn
#1,200 | Lhetetty: 18 Touko 2019 13:16 
I got sent lie from happy grammar in olden days as a replacement representing a rate rules violation. The md boastfully fish deemed my coloured array and thigh-high streaked socks unbefitting and said, This is not a nightclub! Mixture living quarters macque.meappti.nl/handige-artikelen/dessert-met-bladerdeeg.php and shift immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Leathery to say. The goad on equal's defeat bib wasn't too skeletal on the found earlier or too upwards endure more rigorous, but I over it was the run-of-the-mill outside-the-box vivacity of the organizing that he rejected.

Sivu  Sivu 80 / 294:  « Edellinen  1  ...  79  80  81  ...  293  294  Seuraava » 
Lukijoiden ajatuksia Nivala.org keskustelu / Lukijoiden ajatuksia / Muniva kukko Yls

Vastauksesi Klikkaa tt ikonia siirtyksesi lainattuun viestiin

?
Voit lhett viestej anonyymisti kirjoittamalla kyttjtunnuksen ja jttmll salasanakentn tyhjksi. Jos sinulla olisi kyttjtili, voisit kirjautua foorumille ko. lomaketta kytten…

Nivala.org keskustelu Foorumia pyritt Forum Software miniBB ®