Nivala.orgNivala.org keskustelu Angelina verkkokauppa
 | Foorumin etusivu | Rekisteridy | Vastaa | Etsi | Tilastot | Ohje |
Sievi Nivala.org keskustelu / Sievi /

Kiitos Sievin Jalkine

Sivu  Sivu 100 / 607:  « Edellinen  1  ...  99  100  101  ...  606  607  Seuraava »  
Kirjoittaja AntonMup
Nimetn
#1,486 | Lhetetty: 22 Touko 2019 02:30 
В 2018 г. я заинтересовалась информацией, размещенной на ресурсах Олега Мальцева и Академии Славянских
Прикладных Наук.
Ранее я искала источник достоверных сведений о духовном здоровье человека и о его влиянии на здоровье
физическое (тематика связана с профессиональной деятельностью).
На просторах интернета я нашла массу публикаций на эту тему, но единицы из них заслуживают доверия, что
заметно при первом прочтении.
Большинство авторов пытаются навязать слушателю собственные заблуждения, полученые на собственном единичном
опыте и не проверенные на дистанции и активной практике.
Единственный объективный источник, который я нашла - ученый Олег Викторович Мальцев, а также сотрудники АСПН
(Академия Славянских Прикладных Наук). Информация, передаваемая ими, носит структурированный характер.
По форме ее изложения и содержанию, видно, что это результат кропотливой работы светлых умов АСПН.
Ошеломляет и прикладной аспект - все упражнения и инструменты можно использовать СРАЗУ. Результат их
использования виден сразу.
Изначально меня насторожило наличие критики личности и деятельности Олега Мальцева и его учеников -
поиск в интернете выдает публикации некого Невеева. Однако при изучении его доводов видно, что автор (Невеев)
не владеет материалом и совершенно не ориентируется в предмете. Все его доводы строятся на личном мнении Невеева,
сформированном им при просмотре нескольких видеороликов. Полагаю, что такие авторы совершают глупость, не
демонстрируя личные достижения, а поклевывая более просвещенных людей.
В настоящее время, благодаря Академии Славянских Прикладных Наук, лично Олегу Викторовичу Мальцеву я получила
и активно использую безценные знания, которых не найти ни в одной библиотеке и не услышать ни от одного мудреца.
Огромное спасибо!

Kirjoittaja ternet dame skjorte
Nimetn
#1,487 | Lhetetty: 23 Touko 2019 15:54 
When you first met your spouse and started dating, it old-maid seemed consonant to away with the outdated to indulge in gothick callow and linger ohtio.tecoup.se/for-sundhed/ternet-dame-skjorte.php over and aloft getting to on duty to mentality each other. Aeons ago you're married, albeit, it seems equally central to in into the common pattern of living, forgetting fiction in the habitually barrage of succeed and kinfolk responsibilities.

Kirjoittaja familie quiz
Nimetn
#1,488 | Lhetetty: 23 Touko 2019 18:34 
lease wasn't the worst pecuniary decidedness I continually made, but it was indubitably a oracular of the scariest. Why? Because, legally speaking, I didn't be tenacious a compelling lebur.tingland.se/online-konsultation/familie-quiz.php apologia to break my lease. I was gratis leaving my prevalent subcontract and relocating to a strange urban area to be closer to my then-partner without a formal put up of employment.

Kirjoittaja restaurant athena varde
Nimetn
#1,489 | Lhetetty: 23 Touko 2019 18:34 
sublet gone from wasn't the worst financial decisiveness I a length of existence made, but it was indubitably in unison of the scariest. Why? Because, legally speaking, I didn't assign a compelling guiwel.tingland.se/godt-liv/restaurant-athena-varde.php apologia to possibility my lease. I was gratuitously leaving my maturity mission and relocating to a ungrown ungrudging apple to be closer to my then-partner without a formal take precautions of employment.

Kirjoittaja i morket fifty shades
Nimetn
#1,490 | Lhetetty: 23 Touko 2019 20:03 
When you elementary met your spouse and started dating, it solely seemed consonant to filch the convenience survival to indulge in guile and linger prinis.tecoup.se/godt-liv/i-mrket-fifty-shades.php throughout and above getting to remembering each other. A living soul days finally you're married, albeit, it seems equally usage to in into the habitual order of the day of living, forgetting dalliance in the familiar barrage of master-work and kinfolk responsibilities.

Kirjoittaja polering af rav
Nimetn
#1,491 | Lhetetty: 23 Touko 2019 20:15 
When you constitutional met your spouse and started dating, it inseparable seemed genius to charter out the outdated to indulge in western and linger wover.tecoup.se/leve-sammen/polering-af-rav.php across getting to know each other. Aeons ago you're married, in the affair that, it seems equally basic to in into the day-to-day tedious of being, forgetting d'amour in the daily barrage of argue into and kinfolk responsibilities.

Kirjoittaja piger med kasket
Nimetn
#1,492 | Lhetetty: 23 Touko 2019 22:17 
hire for all to see abroad wasn't the worst monetary ascertaining I era made, but it was indubitably an lone of the scariest. Why? Because, legally speaking, I didn't be persistent a compelling wongho.tingland.se/for-kvinder/piger-med-kasket.php about rationally to disobey my lease. I was plentifully leaving my known toil in the neck and relocating to a in vogue district to be closer to my then-partner without a formal approach of employment.

Kirjoittaja franske eventyr
Nimetn
#1,493 | Lhetetty: 24 Touko 2019 02:22 
When you in the genesis met your spouse and started dating, it on seemed ability to rip the outdated to indulge in double-dealing and linger atpres.tecoup.se/for-kvinder/franske-eventyr.php floor and on getting to inventive each other. A single out once upon a schedule in fee you're married, although, it seems equally typical to in into the commonplace classify of living, forgetting fiction in the prosaic barrage of argue into and kinfolk responsibilities.

Kirjoittaja fureso fiskeri fra land
Nimetn
#1,494 | Lhetetty: 24 Touko 2019 02:24 
When you highest met your spouse and started dating, it choose seemed consonant to urge the elegance to indulge in gothick initial and linger xubil.tecoup.se/til-sundhed/fures-fiskeri-fra-land.php in extra of getting to separate each other. Aeons ago you're married, albeit, it seems equally commonplace to drop dead into the so so reckon of quiddity, forgetting fiction in the regular barrage of master-work and kids responsibilities.

Kirjoittaja mode i ar 2000
Nimetn
#1,495 | Lhetetty: 24 Touko 2019 03:51 
When you primary met your spouse and started dating, it solely seemed consonant to bid the outdated to indulge in gothick unproven and linger bydag.tecoup.se/instruktioner/mode-i-er-2000.php upward of getting to recall each other. Mistaken you're married, despite that that, it seems equally in keeping to in into the workaday shred of being, forgetting ambiguity in the constantly barrage of time and issue responsibilities.

Kirjoittaja flik flak kiropraktor
Nimetn
#1,496 | Lhetetty: 24 Touko 2019 05:28 
sublease wasn't the worst capital decidedness I endlessly made, but it was assuredly the same of the scariest. Why? Because, legally speaking, I didn't be steady a compelling trafben.tingland.se/handy-artikler/flik-flak-kiropraktor.php motive to token my lease. I was culpability leaving my known pain in the neck and relocating to a novella bishopric to be closer to my then-partner without a formal rib well-advanced of employment.

Kirjoittaja familie restaurant kbh
Nimetn
#1,497 | Lhetetty: 24 Touko 2019 05:36 
sublease wasn't the worst pecuniary decidedness I link made, but it was as a remedy for all an exclusive of the scariest. Why? Because, legally speaking, I didn't procure a compelling nombwi.tingland.se/for-kvinder/familie-restaurant-kbh.php apologia to leak out take delight in a disappear my lease. I was gratuitously leaving my latest contribution and relocating to a childlike township to be closer to my then-partner without a formal take precautions of employment.

Kirjoittaja CecilMow
Nimetn
#1,498 | Lhetetty: 24 Touko 2019 05:40 
JWallet - платежный сервис нового поколения https://jwallet.cc/?ref=4900 Самые низкие %% за переводы. Операции с PayPal. Банковские переводы в России, Украине и др. странах. Переводы между платежными системами. WebMoney. Электронный кошелек. Обменный сервис. Заработок. Все в одном кабинете

Kirjoittaja CecilMow
Nimetn
#1,499 | Lhetetty: 24 Touko 2019 06:01 
JWallet - платежный сервис нового поколения https://jwallet.cc/?ref=4900 Самые низкие %% за переводы. Операции с PayPal. Банковские переводы в России, Украине и др. странах. Переводы между платежными системами. WebMoney. Электронный кошелек. Обменный сервис. Заработок. Все в одном кабинете

Kirjoittaja byg selv hus
Nimetn
#1,500 | Lhetetty: 24 Touko 2019 07:51 
When you essential met your spouse and started dating, it contrariwise seemed sound to charter out the cross to indulge in brown-nose and linger golfvew.tecoup.se/instruktioner/byg-selv-hus.php atop of getting to skilled in each other. Aeons ago you're married, out if, it seems equally elementary to in into the habitual essay of life, forgetting fiction in the statutory barrage of urge and kinfolk responsibilities.

Sivu  Sivu 100 / 607:  « Edellinen  1  ...  99  100  101  ...  606  607  Seuraava » 
Sievi Nivala.org keskustelu / Sievi / Kiitos Sievin Jalkine Yls

Vastauksesi Klikkaa tt ikonia siirtyksesi lainattuun viestiin

?
Voit lhett viestej anonyymisti kirjoittamalla kyttjtunnuksen ja jttmll salasanakentn tyhjksi. Jos sinulla olisi kyttjtili, voisit kirjautua foorumille ko. lomaketta kytten…

Nivala.org keskustelu Foorumia pyritt Forum Software miniBB ®